Current Size: 90%
- Completed Conservation, Restoration and Digitization of Textile Designs, Natural Dyes and Botanical Illustrations, Section of Indian Museum (ISIM), Botanical Survey of India (BSI), Kolkata
- Completed Conservation, Restoration and Digitization of Economic Herbarium Specimens at Industrial Section of the Botanical Survey of India (BSI), Kolkata.
- Strengthened IT infrastructures for the use of the officers and staff of the Botanical Survey of India (BSI), Kolkata and its different Regional Centres and Units.
- Strengthened IT infrastructures for the use of the officers and staff of the Zoological Survey of India (ZSI), Kolkata and its different Regional Centres and Units.
- Strengthened IT infrastructure for the use of the officers and staff of the National Museum of Natural History (NMNH) and its Regional Centres.
- Enhanced the IT Infrastructure of Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal for implementation of ERP Solutions.
- Conservation, Restoration and Digitization of the Faunal Type Specimens at Zoological Survey of India (ZSI), Kolkata.
IT Services at Indira Paryavaran Bhawan
The following IT Services are being facilitated at the Indira Paryavaran Bhawan:
- LAN Cabling and Installation through NIC in coordination with IT Division.
- Internet Connectivity and Distribution on each Room in all blocks through NIC in coordination with IT Division.
- Staging Area / Data Centre (DC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) for Distribution of Application on each desk and storage of the data at central location
- Client End Requirement to Run Software Application (To save on power consumption it was decided that Thin Clients Systems is proposed to all officials and all official work will be done through these Thin Clients)
- Wi-Fi facility has been envisaged in the Indira Paryavaran Bhawan.
Other IT related activities
- Updation and maintenance of Ministry Website (http://www.moef.gov.in)
- Social Media Platforms: Updation and maintenance of Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/moefcc) & Twitter Page of the Ministry (http://www.twitter.com/moefcc)
- Implemented Biometric Attendance System (http://attendance.gov.in/moef) in coordination with Administration, GA Divisions and NIC and also provide monthly reports as and when requested.
- Implementation and maintenance of Access Control Card System (ACCS) in coordination GA Division at Indira Paryavaran Bhawan.
- Monitoring and report generation of eSamikSha (http://cabsecmis.gov.in) - a real time, on-line system to review follow-up action on the decisions taken in meetings.
- Monitoring and report generation of VLMS (https://vlms.nic.in) - VVIP Letters Monitoring System.
- Implemented eVisitor Application System (Online visit request and approval status query (http://myvisit.gov.in) and Visit Management Module for Officer (http://evisitors.nic.in/evisitormis/) in the Ministry.
- MyGov (http://mygov.nic.in) - to place the discussion items on MyGov to obtain substantial public feed-back for approval.
- E-Procurement (http://www.eprocure.gov.in) - The tender received by IT Division are uploaded in the Central Procurement Portal (CPP).
- SPARROW (Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Online Window) (https://sparrow.eoffice.gov.in/) – provide assistance in handholding in terms of updation, arrange Digital Signature and other related services.
- Provide IT related services including Monitoring and maintenance of Conferencing System in all Meeting Rooms, Conference Halls and Auditorium and also providing LAN and Wi-Fi Connectivity.
- e-Office (an workflow automation inside Government) - The IT Division has proposed to implement e-Office in the Ministry under Digital India Programme through NIC.