Current Size: 90%
- India's engagement with UNCCD
- Knowledge Sharing Systems
- Contact Us
The Vigilance Division of MoEF&CC is headed by Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO) who is appointed in consultation with Central Vigilance Commission (CVC). It handles all vigilance matters in MoEF&CC.
- Submission of Annual Immovable Property Return(AIPR) for the year ending 31.12.2016(as on 01.01.2017) by Group 'A', 'B' and 'C' officers/officials in the Ministry
- Submission of Annual Immovable Property Returns(AIPR) for the year 2016(as on 01.01.2017) by Indian Forest Service(IFS)
- Vigilance Awareness Week - Integrity Pledge (84.35 KB)